BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, September 2, 2010

Finally It's back!


A week ago I sent my laptop in for repair (thank God for warranties), it kept overheating and shutting itself off. Then, I guess, one of the kids knocked it on it's side so it wouldn't stay plugged in to recharge. So now my boyfriend (as Daddy S calls it) is back home and I can sleep in peace. I never really realized how much I have grown to depend on it until it was gone. I had to *gasp* sit at the desk and do my work on the desk-top, no comfy chair or gazebo 'puting for me. I had to actually go outside and chase after kidlets, shoot them with the water hose and ride bikes with them. That's okay, they go back to school next week, I'll have plenty of time to catch up on everything else.

0 comments: